Bring your camera and a pair of binoculars along for this experience.
You will be taken to three locations with breathtaking views of Montserrat’s past, present and the future.
See the ruins of Plymouth from Garibaldi Hill and the ruins of the Montserrat Springs Hotel. You will learn about our volcanic history and see how scientists continue to monitor the Soufriere Hills Volcano.
Tour Length: 3 1/2 hours
- Visit to the Montserrat Volcano Observatory (Includes a 25-minute video)
- Visit to the Montserrat Springs Hotel (Wear comfortable and closed shoes) Dust masks are available upon request.
- Stop for lunch or drinks at a local eatery. (Cost not included in the price of this tour)
- Visit to Hilltop Coffee Shop and Museum
People: We do one-on-one tours and groups. Maximum 30 people.
* Children must be over 12.
This Tour Includes:
- Pick up and return to the ferry or your accommodations
- Cost of Entry to the MVO
Availability: Contact us for prices and to reserve your dates
Select you tour below and click SUBMIT.